Dates & Times
Sep 8, 201912:00pm - 2:00pm
Class attendee (adult)Free
About Membership Class
Membership is about being committed to a spiritual family. Our members are everyday people who are committed to a lifestyle of giving, serving, and leading to the glory of God. Without them, we could not fulfill the mission that Jesus has given us.
By becoming a covenant member of Outward Church, you affirm your commitment to the mission, doctrine, and values of the body of Christ at Outward, and the church and its leaders are better able to care, support, challenge, and pray for those who call our church home.
Becoming a member involves the following steps:
- Attend Outward Church for at least 3 months and have attended BASIC
- Participate in a Membership Class
- Fill out a Membership Candidate Application
- Follow-up meeting with a pastor/elder
- Be baptized, if you have not already been
- Sign a Membership Covenant and be welcomed into membership